genuinequality

Download free music MP3s on genuine quality, the world’s largest online music catalogue, powered by your scrobbles. Free listening, videos, photos, The world’s largest online music catalogue, powered by your scrobbles. Free listening, videos, photos, stats, charts, biographies and concerts. stats, charts, biographies and concerts.

Saturday, October 7, 2023

[New post] Baitin’ n Boppin’

Site logo image crazytigerrabbitman posted: " It's a slow day with more than enough time to go for some meandering strolls, albeit sweaty strolls as it god ass hot outside for an autumn day (31-degrees), and that means I can catch up on some albums that I've was meaning to listen to back when, well," Music in Motion

Baitin' n Boppin'

crazytigerrabbitman

Oct 3

It's a slow day with more than enough time to go for some meandering strolls, albeit sweaty strolls as it god ass hot outside for an autumn day (31-degrees), and that means I can catch up on some albums that I've was meaning to listen to back when, well, I was going to the gym.

Of course, I'm a lazy shit these days so, yeah, today I'm walking around between bait stations listening to this Beyond the Sun album by Orgone.

First all: WOW!

Love that album cover.

Simply the Tits.

Orgone is one of the most exciting bands in the new generation of funk bands; led by the powerhouse vocals of Adryon de Leon, Orgone recalls such legendary groups as Rufus and Sly & The Family Stone at their best! The band has backed Alicia Keys on her As I Am album and Cee Lo Green on his Grammy-winning track Fool for You.

(Not that I knew that shit)

Beyond The Sun is the most complete fulfillment of Orgone s full spectrum of sound, ranging from the in the pocket funk of Don't Push Your Luck to the evocative balladry of No Pain to the clubby-jam of the title track and the scorching instrumental workouts on Meat Machine and Sabi. A highlight is a hot version of Rufus - I'm A Woman (I'm A Backbone).

.

Comment
Tip icon image You can also reply to this email to leave a comment.

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Music in Motion.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://fatandthefurioustunes.wordpress.com/2023/10/03/baitin-n-boppin/

WordPress.com and Jetpack Logos

Get the Jetpack app to use Reader anywhere, anytime

Follow your favorite sites, save posts to read later, and get real-time notifications for likes and comments.

Download Jetpack on Google Play Download Jetpack from the App Store
WordPress.com on Twitter WordPress.com on Facebook WordPress.com on Instagram WordPress.com on YouTube
WordPress.com Logo and Wordmark title=

Automattic, Inc. - 60 29th St. #343, San Francisco, CA 94110  

Posted by BigPalaceNews at 5:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About Me

BigPalaceNews
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • August (102)
  • July (141)
  • June (136)
  • May (82)
  • April (84)
  • March (87)
  • February (90)
  • January (74)
  • December (72)
  • November (95)
  • October (105)
  • September (112)
  • August (116)
  • July (96)
  • June (100)
  • May (105)
  • April (95)
  • March (131)
  • February (111)
  • January (104)
  • December (98)
  • November (87)
  • October (126)
  • September (104)
  • August (97)
  • July (112)
  • June (113)
  • May (132)
  • April (162)
  • March (150)
  • February (342)
  • January (232)
  • December (260)
  • November (149)
  • October (179)
  • September (371)
  • August (379)
  • July (360)
  • June (385)
  • May (391)
  • April (395)
  • March (419)
  • February (356)
  • January (437)
  • December (438)
  • November (400)
  • October (472)
  • September (460)
  • August (461)
  • July (469)
  • June (451)
  • May (464)
  • April (506)
  • March (483)
  • February (420)
  • January (258)
  • December (197)
  • November (145)
  • October (117)
  • September (150)
  • August (132)
  • July (133)
  • June (117)
  • May (190)
  • January (48)
Powered by Blogger.